Adelaide Insomnia Clinic offers assessment, education, and cognitive behavioral treatment for insomnia and other sleep disorders. Dr. Kemp aims to improve night-time sleep and daytime functioning (and hence, psychological well-being) for people who have a sleeping problem, so they are again able to function during the day to the best of their ability.
Dr Kemp helps people with many types of sleeping problems besides insomnia. Such help includes:
- Withdrawal from sleeping medication;
- Managing sleep as a shift worker;
- Shifting the sleep phase for people with circadian rhythm disorders;
- Reducing anxiety and depression associated with poor sleep;
- Helping manage narcolepsy, night terrors, plus many other types of sleep disorders.